Webinar Workshop - May 11th, 2021
May 11th Webinar Replay (approx 96 min)
1) The question box opens 6 days before each webinar and closes 48 hours ahead of time, if you would like a question answered on the webinar, please make sure you submit it ahead of time. To submit a question, login to the online members’ area, and in the menu at the top click on “Ask a Question”.
2) The social media platform Clubhouse is now open for Android.
3) On today’s webinar we’ll provide the opportunity for you to be unmuted, if you want to, and talk to Christina directly about your course and ask questions.
Name: Rene Cerrito
What Module Does Your Question Pertain To? Mod4: Building Your Members Area
Are you planning on being on the live webinar? yes
1) I have been looking at all the video tutorials for WishList Member. I don’t understand how to actually set up the content for the course (where to place it). My course consists of an opening, six modules, play sheets for each module, and a closing. Within each module are several exercises (some are MP3 audios) and some have guided imagery meditations (audios). They are all PDFs. It is all formatted to scroll through and do each exercise in sequence. They are all on custom-designed templates. Do I need another plugin for courses? If so, which one will allow my custom designs?
I have not yet installed WishList Member. None of the tutorials address formatting a course. They mostly speak of a membership site.
2) I would love for Christina to see my completed sales page (just a few design tweaks to go): https://www.womansinnerjourney.com (I will take the under construction plugin off on the day of the webinar) I would like her feedback!
3) What to put on the footer besides the copyright, name, company. My footer is not done yet. I still have to review the terms/conditions and privacy policies. Would it be best to have them there?
Name: Les Landes
Are you planning on being on the live webinar?
1) What are the keys to crafting a promotional message, subject line, and package that optimizes the response and enrollment rate?
2) Does you have any ideas on using LinkedIn Learning to promote and conduct the course to business prospects?
3) Which of the following three options for the “big outcomes” resonates strongest with business prospects:
a. By the time you complete this course, you will be able to – create a high-performance culture of trust where your people love to work and customers love doing business!
b. By the time you complete this course, you will be able to – create a high-performing culture of trust so your employees are more productive and your business is more profitable.
c. By the time you complete this course, you will be able to – overcome your struggles with team challenges such as:
· People working in silos with different agendas
· Poor communication across the team
· Inefficient and inconsistent processes
· Frequent finger-pointing and fault-finding
· Productivity shortfall
· Quality defects
· Excessive customer complaints
· High turnover and absenteeism